Saturday, December 31, 2011

My top 5 posts of 2011

5. Strawberry-Raspberry Charlotte

This is a real favorite of mine. I love a good summer-cake with lots of fresh berries and creamy mousse.
4. Gingerbread Cookies

Cute little Bambi Cookies for the Christmas season. They were rewarded in a contest from the German magazine Brigitte as one of the prettiest Christmas cookies.
3. Chocolate Mousse Cakes

These elegant chocolate cakes are a perfect dessert for a special occasion. Use a good quality chocolate, it will make all the difference.
2. Burger-Style Macarons 

A very popular post with everybody's favorite french little treat. These macarons come in a different look and resemble cute mini burgers. The toppings are made of fruit.
1. Raspberry Mousse Cake

This was not only this years most clicked post, it is the most favorite since I started this blog. A post that almost didn't happen, because when I finished the cake my guests already started to show up and I didn't wanna bother to take pictures anymore. But my aunt said I have to take a picture, because the cake is so pretty. So, I just took a quick snap and I am glad I did and it is liked by you so much. The cake is really very tasty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...